TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap
TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap analyses real-time data (MbO Data) and depicts high probability trading opportunities for any liquid instrument directly on Bookmap chart.
TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap analyses:
- Hidden Orders (Iceberg order)
- Stop Runs, Sweeps, Volume Spikes
Our unique trade data analysis assist professional traders making better and profitable trading decisions based on market order flow facts!
Trading signals will be generated based on your configuration settings in TTW-TradeFinder Basic for your instrument.
TTW-TradeFinder Basic is:
- individual customizable for each liquid instrument
- highly flexible in defining graphical signal and color settings
Graphical data presentation!
Instrument settings will generate colored graphical symbols with additional information like:
- Volume traded
- Ratio between Bid and Ask
- Price in ticks / pips
- Traded volume for finished Hidden Orders
- Indications in the subchart of Bookmap
TTW-TradeFinder Basic notifies you pro-actively via
- Acoustic signals on your trading station
- Bookmap Alerts system
TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap is a unique visual trading add-on for Bookmap™.
- Tested with Bookmap version 7.1 and 7.2, the latest build.
- Tested with Rithmic
TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap information material: