TTW-TradeFinder Pro for Bookmap
TTW-TradeFinder Pro for Bookmap analyses real-time data (MbO Data) and depicts high probability trading opportunities for any liquid instrument visually on Bookmap chart.
TTW-TradeFinder Pro for Bookmap analyses and depicts:
- Hidden Orders (Icebergs)
- Stop Runs, Sweeps, Volume Spikes
- Absolute and Relative Liquidity
- Average liquidity along the trading day for stocks and futures
Our unique trade data analysis assist professional traders making better and profitable trading decisions based on market order flow facts!
Trading signals will be generated based on your configured settings in TTW-TradeFinder Pro for your instrument.
TTW-TradeFinder Pro is:
- individual customizable for each liquid instrument
- highly flexible in defining your graphical signal and color settings
It is all about graphical data presentation!
Instrument settings will generate colored graphical symbols with additional information like:
- Volume traded
- Ratio between Bid and Ask
- Price in ticks / pips
- Traded volume for finished Hidden Orders
- Indications in the subchart of Bookmap
Our unique Current Average Liquidity displays in real-time averaged traded volume on Bid and Ask. You can adjust the settings according your traded instrument – based on facts and objectivity!
- Displays average liquidity for each instrument
- Great for Futures with Rithmic MbO data feed
- You can notice average liquidity data manually for further statistics in a spread sheet
We have added a notification system into TTW-TradeFinder Pro to give you the possibility to step back from your trading station and thus be informed in time when a trading signal meet your settings.
TTW-TradeFinder Pro notifies you pro-actively via
- Telegram messenger
- Acoustic signals on your trading station
- Bookmap Alerts system
TTW-TradeFinder Basic for Bookmap is tested with:
- Bookmap version 7.2 and 7.3
- Rithmic MbO data, dxFeed, CEDRO, Crypto data feed.
- All dxFeed instruments
- Including synthetic hidden-orders (icebergs)
- Cryptocurrencies and their data providers, including BMD.
TTW-TradeFinder Pro for Bookmap information material:
- Comprehensive User Guides in following languages:
- English, German, French, Portuguese
- YouTube’s videos here.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Education from Bookmap Educator in our Shop
Watch Dynamic Iceberg Plots in Action: https://youtu.be/oHyxiSFiG5c