TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA for Bookmap
TTW-TradeFinder Ultra for Bookmap analyses real-time iceberg data (MbO Data) and depicts high probability trading opportunities for any liquid instrument visually on Bookmap chart.
NEW- TTW-TradeFinder V. 3 for Bookmap — Goes Beyond A Normal Trading Chart!
Unique, clear and concise visualization on Bookmap™ historical chart!
Gives you the freedom to trade and not to guess.
Great enhancements and additions in TTW-TradeFinder for Bookmap™!
TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA for Bookmap analyses and displays:
- Cloud Configuration Settings — super easy setup of TTW-TradeFinder settings
- Sweeps — thorough insights
- Price Alerts – horizontal lines, alerts, and notification on Telegram
- Dynamic Iceberg Development and its presentation on the chart
- Price Dynamics for Rithmic, dxFeed, Cryptos and other data feeds
- Synthetic Iceberg orders for all instruments (including dxFeed)
- Hidden Orders (Icebergs)
- Native, Synthetic and Combined
- UNIQUE Hidden Order Profile for better overview of all traded and finishes icebergs
- Traces all native hidden orders and displays them on chart
- Hidden Order Navigator tracks all native icebergs
- Dynamic hidden order Plot displays icebergs graphically on chart
- Full customizable hidden order plots
- Stop Runs, Sweeps, Absorption
- Order Book Imbalances
- Hidden liquidity changes
- Average Volume and Liquidity changes
- Volume and Liquidity Live View for each instrument separately
- Customizable sound and alert management
- Alert notification on your mobile via Telegram
Our unique trade data analysis assist professional traders making better, and profitable trading decisions based on market order flow facts!
Trading signals will be generated based on your configured settings in TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA for your instrument.
It is all about graphical data presentation! NO messy subchart anymore!
Instrument settings will generate colored graphical symbols with additional information like:
- Volume traded
- Ratio between Bid and Ask
- Price in ticks / pips
- Traded volume for finished Hidden Orders
- At which price, time and traded volume a hidden order was finished
- Informative graphical signals for stop runs, sweeps and absorption
Order Book Imbalances displays on chart immediately if there is an order book imbalance in the book detected by TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA. These signals indicate in time when price will probably be trading next.
Hidden Liquidity Changes indicates where, at which price level, sudden resting limit liquidity changes happen. This is an important short-term information for each professional trader to obtain useful hidden information for his/her trading.
Dynamic Iceberg Development – Icebergs can be executed immediately. Icebergs of “big size” need time to get filled and transacted. Algos optimize the execution price and size. TTW-TradeFinder 3.0 visualizes the precise execution path, price, and time as the iceberg transaction process progresses.
Our unique Current Average Volume and Liquidity displays in real-time averaged traded volume and liquidity on Bid and Ask. You can adjust the settings of your traded instrument – based on facts and objectivity!
- Displays average volume and liquidity for each instrument
- Shows “Live View” of currently traded volume and liquidity independently of actual chart state
- You can add as much Live Views for each chart as you want
- This is a big advantage for better understanding of your traded instrument (Stock, Future)
- Design allows you to set for Compact, Advanced and Professional view
TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA notifies you proactively via
- Telegram messenger
- Full customizable alert signal system
- Bookmap Alerts system
TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA for Bookmap is a unique visual trading add-on for Bookmap™.
- Tested with Bookmap version 7.1 and 7.2, the latest build.
- Tested with Rithmic MbO data, dxFeed
- Works with all dxFeed instruments
- Including synthetic hidden-orders (icebergs)
TTW-TradeFinder ULTRA for Bookmap information material:
- Cloud configuration files for easy update
- Comprehensive User Guides in the following languages:
- English, German, French, Portuguese
- YouTube’s videos here.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Education from Bookmap Educator in our Shop
Watch Dynamic Iceberg Plots in Action: https://youtu.be/oHyxiSFiG5c