Please download latest TTW-TradeFinder release here:
TTW-TradeFinder for Bookmap (Basic and Pro)
Installation (See also User Guide)
- Open Bookmap menu: „Configure API Plugins“.
- Click „Add“.
- Open file „tradefinder.jar“ in the directory where the downloaded file is stored.
- You must select „tradefinder.jar“ twice to install both indicators included. One after the other:
- Activate the indicators by checking the checkbox.
- Enter your license key in „TTW-UserLicense“
- Your license is shipped and included in your order confirmation email under „Your License ID“.
- In your account on our webpage.
- After successful activation TTW-TradeFinder is ready to be configured according to your instruments.
TTW-TradeFinder for Bookmap supports professional traders making better and profitable trading decisions based on market order flow facts!
TTW-TradeFinder for Bookmap uses real-time data (MbO Data) to analyze any liquid instrument (Stocks, Futures) traded.
- Tracks all limit and market order transactions in real-time.
- Analyses reliably Icebergs, Stop Runs, Liquidity
- Visualizes filtered events in real-time on chart
- Alert traders in case of defined events
- Mobile alerts for the trader
- Send messages to a messenger (Telegram)
- Data analysis based on MbO Data.