Download latest TTW-TradeFinder release 3.0 here:
TTW-TradeFinder for Bookmap (Basic, Pro, ULTRA)
Installation (See also User Guide)
- You need Bookmap V. 7.1 or V. 7.2 latest build! Download from Bookmap Portal.
- Close Bookmap! Update will not work as long Bookmap is open!
- UNZIP “tradefinder.zip”
- Copy “tradefinder.jar” into a subfolder of Bookmap, like “MyAddOns” or similar.
- Open Bookmap menu: „Configure API Plugins“.
- Click „Add“.
- Open file „tradefinder.jar“ in the directory where the downloaded file is stored.
- You must select „tradefinder.jar“ until all indicators are selected and loaded.
- Activate the indicators by checking the checkbox.
- Enter your license key in „TTW-UserLicense“
- Your license is shipped and included in your order confirmation email under „Your License ID“.
- In your account on our webpage.
- After successful activation TTW-TradeFinder is ready to be configured according to your instruments.
- Important: Please restart Bookmap!
This is not an indicator.
I think it’s best called a context-u-cator 🙂
It helped me “read” the market in a way that I couldn’t before. For me, it was like going from black and white TV to color.
95% of the market action is either hidden from your view or you simply being bullied by accounts with much larger balances than you. My understanding is that institutions are not buying their entire position on the same tick. They are “working” an area. And this tool set allows you to see the “area” they are working. That is the best way I can put it.
So, if you're still looking for the indicator that will tell you when to buy and sell, then you have more time to do on the bench. But if you want to learn to read the market, then my experience is that this is a good place to start.
I was profitable everyday trading with these tools. Thursday and Friday were particularly tough days to get the trend started. I leaned hard on these tools those days and won. "