TTW-TradeFinder V. 3 Release and How to….
TTW-TradeFinder Version 3 release and How to update configuration files with our cloud solution.
TTW-TradeFinder General Overview Series
TTW-TradeFinder introduction to
- Hidden Orders aka IceBergs
- Stop Runs and Volume Spikes
- How to configure
See more here: tradefinder.info | tradefinder.fr
TTW-TradeFinder – How to Configure!
Webinar held on March 9. 2021
TTW-TradeFinder is a unique visual presentation for Bookmap™ of
- Hidden Orders aka Icebergs (native, synthetic),
- Hidden Order traces and tracking
- Stop Runs aka Sweeps or Volume spikes
- Order Book Imbalances
- Hidden Liquidity Changes
- Notifications on mobile
- Average Liquidity and Volume measurements
- Beautiful visualization on Bookmap chart.
TW-TradeFinder is a unique visual presentation for Bookmap™ of Hidden Orders aka Icebergs, Stop Runs aka Sweeps or Volume spikes, Hidden Liquidity Changes based on Market-by-Order data. Additionally, we added Liquidity and Volume measurements and mobile phone notifications.
TTW-MarketVolumePro is available for dxFeed, Rithmic and other data feeds.
It is a new generation of indicators for professional traders which don’t measure simple conditions like OHLC or / and simple amount of volume but real traded market volume based on Market-by-Order data. Read more…
How to Determine Market Direction with TTW-MarketVolumePro
Every trader wants to know where the market is likely to head to. Bookmap is telling every trader in REAL TIME what a liquid market is doing and what it intends to do. Knowing how to utilize market signs thanks to Bookmap answers following question:
- Does the market prove me right?
- I am still on the right track with my trade?
- Do external events support or interfere my trade?
- Is this move coming to an end?
- Where should I take my profits?
- And some more.
This video covers following topics:
- Short intro in Limit Order Book conventions
- Functions of TTW-MarketVolumePro
- Example based on ESH0 from Feb.2020
TTW-MarketVolumePro can guide you effectively through your trading day!
Invest in your trading success visiting Bookmap Marketplace.
Product description here.
How to utilize the LOB with Bookmap™
How to utilize the knowledge of LOB mechanics together with data visualization platform Bookmap for effective trading.
Live Education Room Dec. 16th. 2019
Insights of our Live Education Room. Public recording from Monday, Dec. 16th 2019. Q&A included.
Trading based on Bookmap and LOB. My trading style is based on knowledge and experience. That’s what I am trying to communicate and what makes me confident in my trading decisions. See my daily prep on Twitter.
Please visit for more information: https://ttwtrader.com
New Online Video Seminar available: https://ttwtrader.com/2019/12/16/bookmap-education/
Education from certified https://bookmap.com/educators/
Seminar Flyer can be downloaded here: https://tinyurl.com/t5k7z8v
3 months Bookmap trial – promotional link: https://tinyurl.com/y3m73at7
Our trading group is on ttwtrader.echofin.co
Is Liquidity Reliable?
Liquidity answers questions like: Which price level has the most limit orders? BUT – liquidity does not answer questions like: Is that liquidity reliable or firm enough at this price to put my money on?
In other words, should I trade at this level?
To get as close as possible to a satisfying answer which liquidity is reliable enough to put my money on, you need more information. The right understanding and usage of the Limit Order Book answers these questions to a high degree.
Bookmap and Limit Order Book Education
- How to utilize the Limit Order Book for a liquid instrument / share in your trading?
- When is liquidity reliable?
- Which level of liquidity is reliable?
- Where and When to trade? Why do prices move?
- How to trade sweeps?
- How do modern markets operate?
- What are the best strategies in modern markets? Who is playing the game?
- How do they act and interact?
- Relation between markets.
Bookmap™ Masterclass: Online Course Announcement
TTW Webinar “Ask me Anything”, May 09th 2019
Setup a Limit Order Book in Bookmap™