How to Determine Market Direction with TTW-MarketVolumePro
Every trader wants to know where the market is likely to head to. Bookmap is telling every trader in REAL TIME what a liquid market is doing and what it intends to do. Knowing how to utilize market signs thanks to Bookmap answers following question:
- Does the market prove me right?
- I am still on the right track with my trade?
- Do external events support or interfere my trade?
- Is this move coming to an end?
- Where should I take my profits?
- And some more.
This video covers following topics:
- Short intro in Limit Order Book conventions
- Functions of TTW-MarketVolumePro
- Example based on ESH0 from Feb.2020
TTW-MarketVolumePro can guide you effectively through your trading day!
Invest in your trading success visiting Bookmap Marketplace.
Product description here.
How to utilize the LOB with Bookmap™
How to utilize the knowledge of LOB mechanics together with data visualization platform Bookmap for effective trading.
Live Education Room Dec. 16th. 2019
Insights of our Live Education Room. Public recording from Monday, Dec. 16th 2019. Q&A included.
Trading based on Bookmap and LOB. My trading style is based on knowledge and experience. That’s what I am trying to communicate and what makes me confident in my trading decisions. See my daily prep on Twitter.
Please visit for more information: https://ttwtrader.com
New Online Video Seminar available: https://ttwtrader.com/2019/12/16/bookmap-education/
Education from certified https://bookmap.com/educators/
Seminar Flyer can be downloaded here: https://tinyurl.com/t5k7z8v
3 months Bookmap trial – promotional link: https://tinyurl.com/y3m73at7
Our trading group is on ttwtrader.echofin.co
Is Liquidity Reliable?
Liquidity answers questions like: Which price level has the most limit orders? BUT – liquidity does not answer questions like: Is that liquidity reliable or firm enough at this price to put my money on?
In other words, should I trade at this level?
To get as close as possible to a satisfying answer which liquidity is reliable enough to put my money on, you need more information. The right understanding and usage of the Limit Order Book answers these questions to a high degree.
Bookmap and Limit Order Book Education
- How to utilize the Limit Order Book for a liquid instrument / share in your trading?
- When is liquidity reliable?
- Which level of liquidity is reliable?
- Where and When to trade? Why do prices move?
- How to trade sweeps?
- How do modern markets operate?
- What are the best strategies in modern markets? Who is playing the game?
- How do they act and interact?
- Relation between markets.