TTW General Refund Policy
Last updated: July 12, 2022
Please read below the terms and conditions of our TTW General Refund Policy for TTW software products. By purchasing TTW TradeFinder Add-On for Bookmap, you explicitly agree with our refund policy.
Downloadable Software Refund Policy
The products available for purchase on our website ttwtrader.com are downloadable.
- Our TTW products have additional resources such as a User Guide, product WIKI, YouTube video materials, and a trading room on DISCORD to help you better understand how it works.
- If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has been cleared by Stripe, you will be able to download the file from your personal member account at the ttwtrader.com/members portal.
- Once you make a purchase, no refunds will be given.
- After purchase, our support is available to assist in installation and configuration via our Helpdesk. It’s the official channel for delivering proper support.
- If you discover an issue that has substantially diminished your experience of our software, please issue a support ticket describing the issue so that we can assist you in resolving any problem that you may have experienced.
- No refunds shall be given on grounds of “we changed our mind“ or “forgot to cancel subscription”. You have to prove that the product does not work as expected and assist us in checking the issue for you before requesting a refund.
- You cannot request a refund based on functionality. We put efforts into delivering high-quality software and regularly check its compatibility with the current versions of Bookmap.
- You cannot request a refund based on errors in 3rd party add-on software.
- Our products are obfuscated and copy-protected. These are related to licensing only and have no impact on how modules work/function. The only point that obfuscated code and license checking systems do is to handle licensing and protect our intellectual properties. No refunds shall be given on a temporary outage of the licensing server.
- In rare instances and only within 30 days of purchase, if due to technical difficulties or platform incompatibilities the software will not function, we may, at our discretion, issue a refund.
- Recurrent payments for a subscription can’t be refunded.
- You must actively cancel your subscription in your ttwtrader.com/members portal if you no longer want to be subscribed and to pay for it.
- Refunds are costly, and we charge a $10 fee for a refund.
Acceptance of this Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order for our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of our refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, we ask you not to place an order with us.