Thank you for shopping at trading-to-win. Please read this policy carefully.
Supply of Services
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, TTW Trading Services Ltd. (“the Company”) shall endeavor to deliver the e-Course „Bookmap Masterclass: Profitable Trading with LOB and Bookmap™“ (“the Course”) to You online via the internet.
This Agreement shall be deemed to commence from the date and time that You acknowledge by Your payment that You have asked the Company to provide the Course.
You agree to keep the contents of the Course and its content and modules confidential and accept that all intellectual property in the Course belongs to the Company and this clause shall survive Termination of this Agreement however terminated.
- The Company shall endeavor to provide the downloadable
1.) recorded course consisting of more than 19 hours
2.) live online webinar course more than 25 hours
of lessons to You in a series of electronic online modules via Vimeo.com on a fortnightly basis but with no obligation to do so and time shall not be the essence of this delivery which shall be supplied at the Company’s absolute discretion with regard to time and content.
- The Company shall endeavor to provide the Course to You in a series of electronic modules delivered to You electronically via the internet.
- In case of long-lasting connection interruptions we will provide all contractual agreed content at a common defined date to You.
The Company shall not be liable to You or be deemed in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay or failure to perform any of the Company’s obligations due to any cause whether caused by any circumstances which are beyond the Company’s reasonable control or at all.
Payments & Refunds
- Once you have purchased your course place no refunds can be made during or after the course once you have accessed our content via the Course Website (ZOOM Meeting room). Access is confirmed by you logging in using your course login username and password.
- All courses are non-transferable, meaning you can not swap your course for a different course.
- Read all information provided and our FAQ on ttwtrader.com to make sure this is the right online learning platform for you.
- Read about the equipment required before you book the course.
- When purchasing anything from this website you are adhering to & contracted to all the terms and conditions contained here.
Single license use
Only You, the member gets to use this course.
By purchasing a single course you are purchasing a single user license only. Log in behavior is tracked your account will be blocked if we believe you to be sharing your login details with others.
Sharing course content outside the classroom constitutes copyright infringement and will be taken very seriously.
This is an online course, computer based, so you do need to know how to use a computer, we are not trained in IT or its education so have limited ability & time to be able to teach you this skill.
A level of commuter literacy is expected. As the course is mainly given via online and video tutorials You will need to have a decent internet connection and speed to be able to gain the most from the course. If Your internet speed is low You will be able to view videos but there may be a long wait for them to download as some files are large.
We can not take responsibility for your internet or connectivity issues. Every effort is made constantly to make sure our system is constantly up to date with the latest software to make your viewing and use enjoyable.
No copiers please
If You sign up to any of these course and are subsequently discovered to be accessing the course to use the information contained within for other purposes other than learning (such as to resell), we reserve the right to remove Your access and You will not receive a refund. Further legal action may be taken.
Copyright protected content
All intellectual property rights existing in our designs and products (and in the images, text and design of this website) are and will remain the property of TTW Trading Services Ltd.
Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
General Trading Risk Disclaimer
- Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The impact of seasonal and geopolitical events is already factored into market prices. The highly leveraged nature of futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
- If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
- All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
- Any content on TTW Trading Services Ltd. should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
- Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee
- TTW Trading Services Ltd. is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders.
- Likewise, strategies using combinations of options and/or futures positions such as “spread” or “straddle” trades may be just as risky as simple long and short positions. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: [email protected]
© 2019, TTW Trading Services Ltd.