To enhance your security and privacy using Telegram, we recommend undergoing more steps to achieve the best possible protection. With our thorough step-by-step description, it will take only about 2 minutes to set up everything securely in a browser of your choice.
TTW Trading Services Ltd. and its employees are not responsible for any data damages, user fraud, breaches, or theft of user data caused by improper or casual settings in Telegram messenger. Using a messenger like a Telegram is the sole responsibility of the user and trader.
All TTW-TradeFinder alerts can be sent to a personal messenger “Telegram” account. A trader will receive all real-time alerts when the signals are triggered in TTW-TradeFinder. Before the alerts can be sent and displayed in Telegram, a few steps must be done first in the messenger itself. You will set up your TTW Bot in the following steps.
Get alerted when you are not on your screen by TTW-TradeFinder. Alerts save screen time and let you focus on your most important signals.
ULTRA, PRO, BASIC
1. To receive Telegram Alerts, you will need a Telegram User ID and a Telegram Bot API Token.2. Once you get all data (User-ID, BOT API Token), you can add the data into the corresponding fields of the TTW-TradeFinder version.
You need Telegram User-ID and BOT API Token to receive messages
1. Open TelegramOpen web.telegram.org in your browser, sign in to your Telegram account, or create a new one.2. Get your Telegram User ID (see the following screenshot)— Type “userinfobot” in the “Search” field.— Click on the entry called “[email protected], bot.” Make sure to select the correct one. Some look very similar!
Open Telegram and search for “userinfobot.” Get the correct entry – some look very similar.
3. Click the “Start” Button to activate the BOT and type “/start” into the input field, and send the message to the bot (see the following screenshot).
Click on the “Start” Button and “/start.”
4. As an answer, you will get your Telegram User ID (see the following screenshot)
You will receive your User-ID when you send “/start” to the userinfobot
1. Type “BotFather” into the “Search” field2. Click on the entry named “BotFather, @BotFather, the bot” (see the following screenshot)3. Click the “Start” Button.
Search for “BotFather” and select the right bot
4. Type “/newbot” and click “Send” or press “Enter” (see the following screenshot)
Type in “/newbot” and send the message to the Botfather to start your personalized bot.
5. Follow the instructions by the “Botfather.”— Enter a name for your new bot (example: “TTW-Alerts”)— Enter a username for your new bot (example: “TTWAlerts1234Bot”)Please note: The username must be unique. If it already exists, select another one.6. Your Telegram bot is ready, and you receive your Telegram BOT API Token (see next screenshot)
Follow the instructions of “BotFather” to obtain your BOT API Token. Please note: Keep your token secure and store it safely. Otherwise, it can be used by anyone to control your bot.
7. Open the chat with your bot— Type your bot’s username as selected above into the “Search” field and select it— Click the “Start” Button
1. Enter your User-ID and BOT API Token into TTW-TradeFinder “Telegram Notifications” settings2. Click on the “Send Message” Button (see the following screenshot)
Enter your credentials from Telegram into the TTW-TradeFinder settings window and send a test message
3. You should receive messages directly in your Telegram desktop client or on your Telegram mobile version (see the following screenshot)
After sending the text message, it should arrive at your Telegram bot account
You can delete your Telegram Bot at any time quickly.1. Type into the Telegram Search field “BotFather.”2. Type into the BotFather chat: “/mybots.”3. BotFather shows a selection of how to proceed4. Press “Delete Bot” and follow the procedure (See next screenshot)
Delete your bot using “BotFather” and “/mybots.”